Bro. Tim Gamble is sharing a great weekly prayer. Tim puts out some great preparedness content and I am grateful that he has allowed me to share his weekly prayer here. You can find Tim’s preparedness articles by clicking here.
To visit Tim’s Prayer Page – click here.
What is wrong with America goes well beyond politics & economics. It is a spiritual sickness which infects the USA. No politician, no election, no piece of legislation, will cure spiritual sickness. We must appeal to a Higher Authority for that kind of healing. Please Pray for America, for as God said to Solomon: “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” –2 Chronicles 7:14 (NKJV).
A Suggested National Prayer For Repentance
Save and protect, O Lord, these United States of America and have mercy on us. As a nation, we have turned our backs on you and have sinned. We have allowed our God-given liberties to be taken away. We have allowed the epidemic of abortion to fester out of control. We have allowed prayer to be eliminated from our schools, and Your Word and commandments to be banned from our public squares. We have allowed Your place in our nation’s history to be erased from our textbooks and our minds. We have turned our backs on Your teachings. We no longer look to You and Your Word for our standards of right and wrong, replacing those absolute truths with the whim of our own opinions. We have allowed decadence and depravity of all sorts to become public and commonplace. Common decency has become a thing of the past. We confess these and all our sins to You and ask forgiveness for ourselves and our nation. Bring us to a state of true repentance – a returning to You – as both individuals and as a nation. We confess Your lordship over every aspect of our lives and our nation. Help us to follow You once again. Restore your mercy and blessings to these United States of America, and re-establish a hedge of protection around us. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.
Also, Pray for Your Family, Friends & Neighbors Throughout the Week
- Know someone (family, friend, neighbor, co-worker) who does not know God? Pray that God opens up their heart to a relationship with Him.
- Know someone who is struggling with alcohol or drug addiction. Pray for them by name – that God works in their life to help them overcome their addiction.
- Know any single parents? Pray for them by name – that God grant them the strength bear the responsibility of single parenthood, and the wisdom to raise good children.
- Know someone struggling with any form of sexual sin? Pray for them – that God gently corrects their sin and brings them back into accord with His will for their life.
- Know someone struggling with a job loss or financial issues? Pray for them.
- Know someone with serious health issues? Pray for them.
- Know an elderly or disabled person living alone? Pray for them.
- Know someone in prison? Pray for them.