Bro. Tim Gamble is sharing a great weekly prayer. Tim puts out some great preparedness content and I am grateful that he has allowed me to share his weekly prayer here. You can find Tim’s preparedness articles by clicking here.
To visit Tim’s Prayer Page – click here.
I want to do something a little bit different with this week’s Patriots’ Prayers. I am asking everyone to join me in praying the Lord’s Prayer every day this week. Most Christians know the Lord’s Prayer by heart, so there is no need to come back to this webpage every day. But, please, try to remember to pray it each day.
I’m also asking that you pray by name for the individuals in your life – family, friends, neighbors, co-workers – who may be in need of prayer. I’m including a list of ideas below.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.Here is the Lord’s Prayer sung as an anthem by Carman. May it inspire your worship & prayers.
Pray for Your Family, Friends, and Neighbors Throughout the Week
- Know someone (family, friend, neighbor, co-worker) who does not know God? Pray for their salvation – that God opens up their heart to a relationship with Him.
- Know someone who is struggling with alcohol or drug addiction. Pray for them by name – that God works in their life to help them overcome their addiction.
- Know any single parents? Pray for them by name – that God grant them the strength bear the responsibility of single parenthood, and the wisdom to raise good children.
- Know someone struggling with any form of sexual sin? Pray for them – that God gently corrects their sin and brings them back into accord with His will for their life.
- Know someone struggling with a job loss or financial issues? Pray for them.
- Know someone with serious health issues? Pray for them.
- Know an elderly or disabled person living alone? Pray for them.
- Know someone who is grieving over a recent loss of a loved one? Pray for them.
- Know someone in prison? Pray for them.